- Design, develop, code, test, modidy, update, fix bug Vue.js applications
- Plan, organize, and develop user-facing features for the components in our dynamic platform;
- Write and optimize client-side code of the web applications, create a fast application with good UI/UX;
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency and performance
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all projects dependencies
- Proposing any upgrates and update necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Have good teamwork skills.
- Have the open mindset
- 3+ years of experience with Vue.js application development
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core priciples such as component, reactivity and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Veu CLI, Vuex, Vue Router and Nuxt.js
- Good understand of HTML5, CSS3, including SASS or LESS
- Undertanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Nice to have experience with Agile Development, ITIL
- Hard-working, responsible, strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability of working independent and teamwork, can work under high pressure.
- Ready to learn new technology.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Annual package: up to 16M (including Solar New Year, Lunar New Year, National days, Ceremonies, Company trips, …)
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
- Have the opportunity to develop communication skills with foreign customers.
- Many career advancement opportunities to expand your career, to maximize your forte.