- Working closely with founders, engineering, product, customer service and design teams, you will assist defining and scoping projects to deliver high quality solutions for customers
- Develop, maintain, review technical specifications and deliver secure web API’s.
- Software development from backend technologies all the way to front end interfaces.
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Participation in the development of architecture, implementation technologies, systems and products.
- Participate in innovation workshops to collaboratively ideate with colleagues and customers.
- Research innovations in technology which can be applied to the rapid prototypes which are implemented.
- Participate in product design, scoping and requirement analysis.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Follow deployment processes and utilise version control repository.
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.
- Design and implementation of the AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience in DevOps tasks related to automated deployments
- Knowledge and experience in:
+ Server less framework
+ Cloud formation and Terreform
+ AWS Dynamo DB
+ API Gateway (REST and Web socket)
+ IAM (configuration and auditing)
+ AWS components such as Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Mongo DB, Dynamo DB, Lambda, Kinesis, SES, S3 etc
- Experience in establishing monitoring and creating dashboards
- Exposure to AWS Security components and have working knowledge on implementing information security, network security is a plus.
- Good at English skills (both written and verbal)
- Ready to learn new technologies
- Self-organized, work in multi-functional
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Salary: Negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/year
- 13th month salary bonus
- KPI bonus based on project and performance
- Other bonuses as CMC Corp’s policy (Tet bonus, birthday, company trip, internal events and other holidays)
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment, take part in international projects
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- Good corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop staff’s ability and creativity
- CMC health care and social insurance
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!