Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Our customers are working on developing DevOps process to boost up their development process and build a robust production system availability, including setting up Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipeline, system automation.
- We’re looking for engineers who like to solve system problems on public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure), build DevOps process to deliver quality product to customers.
- We use most modern popular tech stack to solve problems: Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Container(Kubernetes), CI/CD(CircleCI, Jenkins,…), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Saltstack, Puppet…) and many other interesting things you may like (AI, Machine Learning, Big Data). If you have any interesting ideas/tools, we’re very welcome to have your contributions into the list.
- Primary: Experience in Windows system administration tasks
- Primary: Experience in managing services on AWS , Azure
- Primary: Experience in Cloud Infrastructure as Code including Terraform/ARM/CloudFormation
- Primary: Experience Configuration management using any tools you’re expertise Ansible, Saltstack, Chef, Puppet…
- Primary: Experience with high availability service design/configurations
- Primary: Experience with CI/CD tools such as Spinnaker, Artifactory, Jenkins,
- Primary: Experience with VCS systems (Git, Bitbucket, Github, Gitlab,…) and understand git flow.
- Primary: Experience with container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Primary: Experience with managing web services (Nginx, Apache, IIS,…)
- Primary: Experience with load test, stress test
- Primary: Networking construct familiarity with firewalls, design HA systems
- Secondary: Experience with monitoring application performance, monitoring, tracing
- Secondary: Any development experience in Java, Python, Golang, Ruby, Bash, Powershell…
- Salary: from 600$ ~ 2000$
- “CMC care” health insurance
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: working on-site allowance, etc.
- Total allowances: 16.000.000 VND ~ 17.000.000 VND per year
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!