- Working closely with founders, engineering, product, customer service and design teams, you will assist defining and scoping projects to deliver high quality solutions for customers
- Develop, maintain, review technical specifications and deliver secure web API’s.
- Software development from backend technologies all the way to front end interfaces.
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Participation in the development of architecture, implementation technologies, systems and products.
- Participate in innovation workshops to collaboratively ideate with colleagues and customers.
- Research innovations in technology which can be applied to the rapid prototypes which are implemented.
- Participate in product design, scoping and requirement analysis.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Follow deployment processes and utilise version control repository.
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years experience in web application development within advertising, marketing or media industries.
- Must have working knowledge of PHP and WordPress or Drupal.
- Additional programming languages HTML, CSS
- Experience with databases such as SQL.
- Prefer candidates having working experience with Cloud vendors such as AWS.
- Experience to build custom plugins, custom-made sections, landing pages
- Experience dealing with scalability requirements and performance improvements.
- Excellent problems solving skills, taking responsibility to own issues, until full resolution.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and growing environment.
- You are highly autonomous, but able to work collaboratively with engineering, design and product teams.
- Attention to detail, courage to innovate and fail, learning from the experience.
- Good at English skills (at least writing and reading, can communicate basically).
- Ready to learn new technologies
- Self-organized, work in multi-functional
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and team work skills
- Salary: Negotiable
- Performance review: 2 times/year
- 13th month salary bonus
- KPI bonus based on project and performance
- Other bonuses as CMC Corp’s policy (Tet bonus, birthday, company trip, internal events and other holidays)
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment, take part in international projects
- Opportunity to get on-job training and promotion
- Good corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop staff’s ability and creativity
- CMC health care and social insurance
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!