The Road Management HUB (RMHub) project is an IT system to create an extensible and modern system for motorway management. The software gathers information from roadside devices such as weather stations, cameras, traffic loggers etc. and visualize this information for human operators. RMHUB is operated in a diverse ecosystem and communicates with various systems using numerous protocols and data formats.
- Technology: Cloud native, Movement Detection, Image Processing, Docker, Kubernetes, Message queue, Microservice, Prometheus
- Programming language: Java
- Framework: Spring Boot, Angular 6, Bootstrap
- Management Tool: Jira, GitLab
- Management Methodology: Hybrid (Waterfall, Agile)
- Project type: Project-based
- Team size: 35